Buildafrique provide Investor Relations and Transaction Advisory services in Kenya for Investors and Project Owners seeking to rope-in Investors and Capital Financiers into their Investment Project and Business, with particular focus for Real Estate Investment projects, Healthcare Investment projects, Hospitality (Hotel) Investments, Retail Investment sectors, and related investments.
Customer Challenge in 2023:
Your challenge may come in the following ways:
- Coming up with a fully inclusive Real Estate Business Case for presentation to Investors.
- Financial Analysis, Investment Modelling, and Joint Venture Finance structuring.
- Presentation of Investor Business Case to Investors, and investment memorandum.
- Due diligence facilitation on behalf of the Investment parties.
- Legal transaction structuring at deal closure.
Our Solutions – Investor Relations and Transaction Advisory
Buildafrique provide the following “Investor Relations and Transaction Advisory” service solutions for investment projects and businesses that want to attract capital finance injection from investors:
- Investor Business Case development and investment structuring.
- Presentation of Investor Business Case and Investment teasers to investors.
- Development of Terms Sheets and Investment Memorandum on behalf of transacting parties.
- Facilitation of Due Diligence process on behalf of transacting parties.
- Facilitation of Legal transaction at deal closure in collaboration with the legal team.
- Investment risks management at Transaction and Advisory phase and at implementation phase.
SUBMIT PROJECT FOR FUNDING & INVESTMENT REVIEW:
REGISTER AS AN INVESTOR TO RECEIVE UPDATES ON INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Group)