Buildafrique Quantity Surveying work as Quantity Surveyors in Kenya and Construction Cost Consultants in Nairobi and Counties ensure delivery of the project within set Cost Budget, Investment Financial Benchmark, as well as within Quality and Timelines targets. Your challenge as a developer or builder in Real Estate Investment and Project Development comes in delivery of the project within these benchmarks.
Customer Challenge in 2023
Other current challenges in the development, construction, and Kenya investment market landscape include:
- Coming up with a viable cost effective development and investmet option, and designing the project within cost budget and rising inflation and materials prices.
- Choosing material specifications that fit your budget, and that are within expected quality.
- Choosing the right project procurement method that provide cost effectiveness and cost optimization.
- Procuring the right Contractors for the work, and entering into the right contractual engagement.
- Administering and controlling costs during project implementation, against cost overflow.
- Accounting for work done for periodic payment to Contractors, and closure of Final Accounts at project completion.
Our Solution – Quantity Surveying & Construction Cost Consultancy
Our services as Quantity Surveyors in the modern construction sector are diverse, but the core professional expertise and solutions we offer to Clients as Quantity Surveyors in Kenya include the following:
- Preliminary Cost Advice and Budget Estimation for early stage of the Project for investment decision making.
- Cost Benefit Analysis & Comparative costing during early stages of a project, for economic designs.
- Advise on modern Project Procurement options that provides cost effectiveness and cost optimzation in a project, as well as Tendering process advisory, and Preparation of tender documents.
- Advisory on contractual engagement between the Client and the Contractors in a project.
- Guidance on necessary insurance policies and guarantees for a Construction Project, for risks management.
- Project Cost Planning, Cash-flows, and budget costing management.
- Construction Cost Engineering for cost budget optimization and cost reduction.
- Economical Contract Administration approaches during project implementation.
- Interim Valuation of work done for payment to Contractors and Final Accounting at Completion.
- Project Cost control and regular Cost checks throughout the construction period.
- Periodic project Financial Appraisal to keep the Client/Customer informed on financial position of the project.
Our Quantity Surveyors are registered and regulated by Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors (BORAQS).
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Group)