We provides Physical Planning services as Physical Planners in Kenya, as well as Land-use appraisal and Planning permission solutions to land-use management in Nairobi and Counties. Our Team of Physical and Urban Planners are able to informs on various land-use management investment decisions based on physical development patterns of an area and land property.
Customer Challenge in 2023:
Your challenge in the investment market and landuse may come in the following areas:
- Deriving your project investment objectives based on zoning regulations for an area.
- Determining and coming up with an investment development concept that is compliant with the physical development pattern of an area.
- Physical development planning for your project or property in conformity with statutory regulations.
- Managing your investment risks within specific land use.
- Maximizing the value of your investment within statutory legal planning framework.
Our Solutions – Physical Planning, Land-use Appraisal, and Planning Permission
We take a comprehensive approach in providing sustainable land use and physical planning solutions to our customers and clients. Our Solutions include:
- Physical Development Planning.
- Projects Master Planning and Site Planning – Physical Master planning during initial investment landuse planning and development concept design appraisal, to determine project feasibility for economics use of the site and Community acceptance.
- Local, Regional & National Physical Development Planning – Local, Regional & National Physical Development Planning and advisory on the way the land may be utilized, for present and future land use.
- Local & Regional Land-use Strategic Planning – Policies advisory on the allocation of land resources, including advisory on strategic location of proposed real estate developments within an area, based on land use patterns.
- Advocacy Planning – Expert advisory on planning and land use matters to local citizens, including representation of their Land Use interests before official policy bodies.
- Urban Renewal & Regeneration planning – Improvement, Rehabilitation and Re-development planning advisory for urban and real estate neighborhood, to allow increase of value and appeal for more economic benefit.
- Land Resource Management – Management advisory for the use and development of land resource, including sustainable land management to meet human needs and to sustain the ecosystem.
- Land Use Policy Advisory – Advisory on economic implications of land use planning and land use legislation, including advisory on statutory regulations, Land use tax, and land use zoning regularization.
Our Team of Physical Planner are registered and licensed by Kenya Physical Planners Registration Board (KPPRD)
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Group)