Buildafrique Consulting Group endeavors to offer career Job opportunities to aspiring candidates in real estate sector, finance and investments, construction industry, built environment, and related sectors to harness professional growth, support the organization Vision and Mission, and steer industrial development.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
A.) OPERATIONS & ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offers End-to-End Development Consultancy, Real Estate, Finance, and Investment Solutions.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing & Administration Executive.
The position will provide Operations Assistant support for the organization, which shall entail management assistance in Administration, Accounting, Business Development, Customer Relations Management, and Front Office assistance.
- Office Administration: including processing letters and emails, managing the filing system, office inventory management, printing and binding various documents, customer relations management, and providing executive assistance to senior management.
- Financial Accounting: including management accounting, administration accounting, payroll management, maintenance of various cash registers, and financial reporting.
- Front Office Management: including maintaining of calls switchboard, management of external correspondence, and customer care.
- Digital Marketing and Business Development: including marketing of organization’s product solutions and meeting sales targets; creating new business development opportunities through digital marketing; maintaining marketing library and promotional materials; managing customers database, developing specific digital marketing plans and strategies; generating digital marketing campaigns; content writing, and fulfilment of the organization digital, social media, and online marketing.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or ongoing studies in Administration, Public Relations, Marketing, Commerce, Business Information Systems, Information Technology, Human Resource, or related field.
- Academic background or ongoing studies in CPA – Accounting.
- Experience or skills in Digital marketing, Content writing, Social Media marketing, and online marketing campaigns – added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- Business and Leadership Skills.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the email: [email protected], quoting the position title on the subject line by 30 July, 2021.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
You can also upload your C.V below, for future consideration.