Our Quantity Surveyors in Kenya and our Company work for the success of the project that are involved in Nairobi and Counties. We evaluate the success of the investment development projects on set Quality, Timelines, Cost Budget, and Investment benchmarks. Your challenge in Real Estate Investment and Project Development comes in delivery of the project within these benchmarks. Other challenge that you may encounter in project development and real estate investment include:
- Coming up with viable cost effective development option, and designing the project within cost budget.
- Choosing material specifications that fit your budget.
- Procuring the right Contractors for the work, and entering into the right contractual engagement.
- Administering and controlling costs during project implementation.
- Accounting for work done for payment to Contractors, and closure of Final Accounts.
Our Solution – Quantity Surveying & Quantity Surveyors
Our services as Quantity Surveyors in the modern construction sector are diverse. The core professional expertise and solutions we offer to Clients as Quantity Surveyors in Kenya include the following:
- Preliminary Cost Advice and Budget Estimation for early stage of the Project for investment decision making.
- Cost Benefit Analysis & Comparative costing during early stages of a project, for economic designs.
- Advise on Project Procurement options, Tendering processes, and Preparation of tender documents.
- Advisory on contractual engagement between the Client and the Contractors in a project.
- Guidance on necessary insurance policies and guarantees for a Construction Project.
- Project Cost Planning, Construction Cost Engineering, Cash-flows, and budget costing.
- Economical Contract Administration approaches during project implementation.
- Interim Valuation of work done for payment to Contractors & Final Accounting at Completion.
- Project Cost control and regular Cost checks throughout the construction period.
- Periodic project Financial Appraisal to keep the Client informed on financial position of the project.
Our Quantity Surveyors are registered by Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors (BORAQS).
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)