Contract documentation not only set the expected benchmarks in a project, but also guides the project through a legal framework agreeable between contractual parties. Your challenge may come in the following areas:
- Ensuring the works is executed in conformity with the contract specifications.
- Detecting any inaccuracies, ambiguities or inconsistencies in meeting contractual benchmarks.
Our professional expertise in Construction Contract administration provide for timely flow of contractual information and decisions to enable completion of the project within quality, time, budget allocation, and financial benchmarks, including review and observation of the construction process. Our solutions include:
- Inviting and processing of tenders to allow contractual engagement.
- Writing, preparation, and implementation of Construction Works Contracts.
- Communicating and disseminating information to contracting parties, and consultancy team.
- Administrating changes, alterations,and variation orders in a construction project contract.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Administering and advising on avoidance and/or settlement of contractual claims.
- Evaluation, settlement, and resolution of contractual disputes in a project.