Our Quantity Surveying Services Company in Kenya provides Construction Contract Administration solutions to manage Construction Contracts in a development project. Our Quantity Surveyors recognize Contract Documentations as one of the important variables that sets the expected benchmark in a development project. We therefore incorporates Construction Contract Administration in our project management services right from conception of a project up to completion. This is important to guides the project through the legal framework agreeable between contractual parties so as to manage contractual risks. Your challenge as a Developer or Investor may come in the following ways:
- Ensuring the works is executed in conformity with the contract specifications.
- Detecting any inaccuracies, ambiguities or inconsistencies in meeting contractual benchmarks.
Our Solutions – Construction Contract Administration
Our professional expertise in Construction Contract administration provide for timely flow of contractual information. This enables completion of the project within quality, time, budget, and financial benchmarks. Additionally, this ensures thorough review and observation of the construction process. Our solutions include:
- Inviting and processing of tenders to allow contractual engagement.
- Writing, preparation, and implementation of Construction Works Contracts.
- Communicating and disseminating information to contracting parties, and consultancy team.
- Administering changes, alterations, and variation orders in a construction project contract.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Advisory on avoidance and/or settlement of contractual claims.
- Evaluation, settlement, and resolution of contractual disputes in a project.
Our Quantity Surveyors are registered by Kenya Board of Registration of Architects and Quantity Surveyors (BORAQS).
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)