Land Use management and planning is a crucial and feasible consideration in setting strategic goals for any development project as it informs on the investment decisions based on physical development patterns of an area. Your challenge may come in the following areas:
- Deriving your project strategic objectives based on land zoning regulations for an area.
- Determining a development proposal that is compliant with the physical development pattern of an area.
- Physical development planning for your project in conformity with statutory regulations.
- Managing your investment risk within specific land use leases.
- Maximizing the value of your investment within statutory legal planning framework.
We take a comprehensive approach in providing sustainable land use, physical planning, and planning permissions solutions to our clients. Our Solutions include:
- Physical Development Planning.
- Land Change of User & Extension of User.
- Land Amalgamation & Subdivision.
- Extension of Lease & Site Acquisition.
- Projects Master Planning and Site Planning – Physical Master planning during initial concept design to determine project feasibility for economics usage of the site, Entitlements, and Community acceptance.
- Local, Regional & National Physical Development Planning – Survey of an area/physical land and advisory on the way the land may be utilized, for present and future land use.
- Local & Regional Strategic Planning – Policies advisory on the allocation of land resources, including advisory on strategic location of proposed real estate developments within an area, based on land use patterns.
- Advocacy Planning – Expert advisory on planning and land use matters to local citizens, including representation of their Land Use interests before official policy bodies.
- Urban Renewal & Regeneration planning – Improvement, Rehabilitation and Re-development planning advisory for urban and real estate neighborhood to increase their value and appeal for more economic benefit.
- Land Resource Management – Management advisory for the use and development of land resource, including sustainable land management, to meet human needs and to sustain the ecosystem.
- Land Use Policy Advisory – Advisory on economic implications of land use planning, land use legislation, statutory regulations, Land use tax, and land use zoning regularization.
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)