With land forming a major resource input in development projects, management of the same becomes a crucial appraisal variable during investment, for early decision making and risk management during project implementation. Your challenge may come in the following areas:
- Establishing the measurements, physical matters, and boundary location of your land resource.
- Establishing crucial natural and man-made features on the physical land for use in project design.
- Establishing statutory easement of land resource, right of way, utility routes and other title commitment.
- Complying with statutory survey and physical land regulations during design and construction process.
Land surveying solutions in the modern Built and Real Estate sector are diverse but the core professional expertise and services we can offer to Clients include:
- Boundary Survey – Advisory service for finding, identifying, measuring, and reporting the location of the boundary lines of a track of land, include revealing physical matters affecting the use of land.
- Topographical Survey – Advisory service to depict the elevation of physical points and features of a property, for use in project design.
- Land Title Survey – Advisory service to show the boundaries of the property and location of all easements affecting the property.
- Subdivision & Partition Survey – Advisory survey service subsequent to division of a track or parcel of land into two or more parcels, and creation of new boundary lines within the interior of the parcel.
- Pre-Design Survey – Pre-design survey including: Construction Staking, Utility Routes Survey, Corridor Route Surveys, Easement Surveys, Oil/Gas Well Staking, and Road Layout Surveys.
- Design Survey – Design Survey including: Topographic Mapping, Area Computations, Oil/Gas Field Map Preparation, Base maps Preparation, and Digital Terrain Modeling.
- Construction Survey – Advisory survey for construction site layout to mark physical points on site, including: As-Built Survey, Mapping, 3D Laser Scanning, and Volume Calculations.