Environmental Impact Assessment in Kenya and Environmental Management is an essential part of real estate development planning and risks management. This is the focus of our Environmental Impact Assessment Experts in Nairobi and Counties and in our organization; better known as EIA Experts in Kenya. Environmental and natural resource management are also central variables in decision making for major real estate investment projects. Appraisal of environmental and natural resource factors that may affect an investment project is also key during Real Estate Feasibility Studies. Your challenge may come in the following areas:
- Designing and implementing a development project that is compliant with environmental regulations.
- Investing in a project that promotes conservation of natural resources for a specific area of jurisdiction.
- Complying with local and international policy standards on social and environmental sustainability.
Our Solutions – Environmental Impact Assessment & Management:
We provide Environmental Impact Assessment solutions and Environmental and Natural Resource management expertise that ensures a project is compliant with relevant statutory regulations. These solutions are also geared to promote social and environmental sustainability. Our solutions in this consultancy discipline include:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s) – Advisory process and consultancy to identify the environmental impact of a project prior to decision-making during early project planning and design. This is meant to reduce adverse impacts to the environment or to shape the project to suit the local environment.
- Environmental Audits (EA) – Advisory process and evaluations to identify environmental compliance management system and implementation gaps of an already existing project. This also involves advisory on related corrective actions.
- Environment & Natural Resource Management – Site and regional specific environmental and natural resource management advisory to protect the environment and natural resources. This is meant for compliance with local and international standards.
- Environmental Policy Advisory Services – Advisory on environmental policies on Real Estate, Environmental legislation, Compliance and Statutory regulations. This includes advisory on environmental sustainability in the built environment.
- Social Impact Assessments (SEIA’s).
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)