With construction and real estate being major contributors to modern socio-economic development, environment also becomes a major management variable in real estate investment and decision making. Your challenge may come in the following areas:
- Designing and implementing a development project that is compliant with environmental regulations.
- Investing in a project that promotes conservation of natural resources for a specific area of jurisdiction.
- Complying with local and international policy standards on social and environmental sustainability.
We provide environmental management and impact assessment expertise that not only ensures a project is compliant with relevant environmental regulations, but also promotes social and environmental sustainability. Our solutions in this consultancy discipline include:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s) – Advisory process and consultancy to identify the environmental impact of a project prior to decision-making during early project planning and design, to reduce adverse impacts to the environment or shape the project to suit the local environment.
- Environmental Audits (EA) – Advisory process and evaluations to identify environmental compliance management system and implementation gaps of an already existing project, along with related corrective actions.
- Environment & Natural Resource Management – Site and regional specific environmental and natural resource management advisory to protect the environment and natural resources, and to comply with local and international standards.
- Environmental Policy Advisory Services – Advisory on environmental policies on Real Estate, Environmental legislation, Compliance and Statutory regulations, and environmental sustainability in the built environment.
- Social Impact Assessments (SEIA’s).
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)