Real Estate project management in Kenya is a key offering by Buildafrique Consulting Group. Upon approval of proposed development clients entrust us in conjunction with our architectural team as project managers. Clients have over the years channeled funds to the company to fully run the projects up to completion. In project management, financial statements and timely data are made available to our clients continuously and upon request until project handover.
Conceptualizing a project, designing, implementing and commissioning the same can present some challenges through the Life cycle of the Project that can hinder the accomplishment of the project objectives. These challenges range from:
- Purchasing the right development Site based on informed market feasibility.
- Planning, designing, procuring, and executing your Project within quality, budget, and set timelines.
- Choosing the right consultants for specific project, disseminating your idea, and realizing the same in the project.
- Monitoring your cash flow and financial investment model throughout the development process.
- Delegating the full management process to professionals, to allow you concentrate on your other core businesses.
We take a methodical approach to planning, management and guiding the project processes from start to finish. We offer this service to ensure no mismatch exists between the Development & Investment solutions that we provide and their implementation. Our solutions as Project Managers include:
- Identification of a management problem in a project.
- Site identification for specific project and advice on purchase.
- Advise on establishing the Brief and entire Scope of the Project.
- Planning, Scheduling, and Management of Design, Procurement, and Construction process.
- Advice on terms and conditions for the appointment of other consultants.
- Project Life Cycle and Investment Management.
- Project Site Management related to the physical on-site construction process.
- Project Financial and Periodic Monitoring during implementation.
- Construction Management throughout the construction period.
- Preparing monthly project status reports on progress during implementation.
- Acting as Employers / Client’s Agent in a Project.
(A Solution product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)