As Construction Project Managers in Kenya, we play a key role as a company in Nairobi and Counties to delivery project objectives within quality, cost, and timeline benchmark. This is our focus in Construction Project Management in Kenya. Upon approval of proposed development, clients entrust us in conjunction with our architectural team in providing End-to-End project development consultancy. We carry this service from inception to handover completion. Buildafrique as Construction Project Management company in Kenya manages development projects as per expected quality standards and investment objectives.
Conceptualizing a project, designing, implementing and commissioning the same can present many challenges. The challenges can hinder the accomplishment of project objectives through the Life cycle of the Project. These challenges range from:
- Purchasing the right development Site based on informed market feasibility.
- Planning, designing, procuring, and executing your Project within quality, budget, and set timelines.
- Choosing the right consultants for specific project, disseminating your idea, and realizing the same in the project.
- Monitoring your cash flow and financial investment model throughout the development process.
- Delegating the full management process to professionals, to allow you concentrate on your other core businesses.
Our Solutions – Construction Project Management
We take a methodical approach to planning, management and guiding the project processes from start to finish. We offer this service to ensure no mismatch exists between the Development & Investment solutions that we provide and their implementation. Our solutions as Construction Project Managers include:
- Identification of a management problem in a project.
- Site identification for specific project and advice on purchase.
- Advise on establishing the Brief and entire Scope of the Project.
- Planning, Scheduling, and Management of Design, Procurement, and Construction process.
- Client Advisory on terms and conditions for the appointment of other consultants.
- Project Life Cycle and Investment Management.
- Development Site Management related to the physical on-site construction process.
- Financial and Periodic Monitoring during implementation.
- Construction Management throughout the construction period.
- Preparing monthly project status reports on progress during implementation.
- Acting as Employers / Client’s Agent in a Project.
(A Solution product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)