Feasibility study for Real Estate in Kenya advices investors or developers on potential and possible outcomes of a project before investing time and capital into it. We undertake feasibility studies and market research in Kenya for our customers and advise on the viability of proposed commercial, industrial and residential properties
The following may present market risk challenges that not only hinder the success of your project, but may in turn frustrate you from realizing or maximizing the value of your investment:
- Having the wrong real estate product for a particular market.
- Having Marketing and pricing strategies that have not been informed by market and feasibility research.
- Establishing the viability or otherwise of your investment.
- Identifying feasible investment options for your development project.
We encourage Real Estate Investors to have full understanding of their operational market environment in order to take advantage of opportunities and embrace acceptable levels of risk, through the following Feasibility Studies and Market Research solutions:
- Feasibility Studies to establish viable investment options.
- Market Research to evaluate investment risks and mitigation measures.
- Real Estate Investment Appraisal to allow decision making.
- Consumer Research for specific demographic to allow Product Strategy
- Real Estate Marketing Strategy Planning.
- Real Estate Market Penetration Strategy
- Real Estate Brand Strategy development and
- Real Estate Pricing Strategy
- Real Estate Market Segmentation Development & Strategy.
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group).