We provide Development Concept and Design Appraisal services in Kenya, alongside our solutions in Real Estate Feasibility Studies and Structuring for Real Estate Investment Projects in Nairobi and Counties. The outcome of your Real Estate Feasibility studies and Market research may present more than one potential investment options. You require to evaluate these investment options through Development Concept and Design Appraisal to unlock market and Investment potential. The following are other challenges that you may encountered as a development investor at this stage:
- Deciding on the investment option to be developed into detailed design by the Design Team.
- Investment Decision on whether to carry out further high-level studies before proceeding into detailed design.
- Assessing the risks of the available investment options.
- Evaluating the planning permissions and regulations from the local authority.
- Project Cost Appraisal of the investment project for budget costing.
Customer Challenge – Development Design Appraisal
We put emphasis on appraisal of the results outcome of the Real Estate Feasibility Studies and Market research. We do this through Development Concept and Design appraisal, especially for projects that present more than one potential investment options. This is an important risk management appraisal exercise that we carry to provide the following solutions:
- Development of option designs to allow decision making on viable investment option.
- Carrying out further high-level studies of the design options before detailed design, to ensure viability.
- Assessment of investment risks of the design options.
- Appraisal of the site and need for technical investigations of the design options.
- Consultations with local statutory authority to assess possible planning permission and approval requirements.
- Carrying out of initial cost evaluation of the design options.
- Coming up with Option Design Review Report to assist the Client in selection of a viable investment options.
(A Solution Product by Buildafrique Consulting Group)